Oasis Skin Brighten Mask
20-25 portions of mask treatments
Fuller's Earth Clay sourced from India
- Formed by decomposition and alteration of volcanic ash. This clay mask is renowned for its bleaching properties. In the past, workers known as fullers utilized this clay to remove impurities from wool and linen. The clay reportedly decolorized oils and sucked impurities, bringing back the natural whiteness of the wool.
- Lightens pigmentation
- Overall skin rejuvenation
White Kaolin Clay from France
- Natural absorbency properties
- Mild, gentle clay suitable for all skin types
- Sucks out impurities
Beauty Booster: Organic Colloidal Oat sourced from Finland
- Revitalize complexions
- Stimulate active cellular regeneration.
- Read more about this extract here
Each jar contains around 20-25 portions of mask treatments.
How to use:
Scoop 1-2 teaspoons of mask powder out into a non-metal bowl and carefully add liquid to mix it into a paste. We recommend a 1 scoop of clay to 1 scoop of liquid. Use the oasis:skin mask brush to apply the mask evenly onto your cleansed face and let it dry for 1- 2 minutes. Gently wash it off with warm water and mist your face after to complete the treatment.
Spot treatment for pigmentation: Add some lemon juice to the mask and apply onto areas of concern.
Solum Fullonum, Kaolin Clay, Organic Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Powder
Product of Singapore